Through the Journey to Craft your Intention you discovered some things about yourself and how you navigate life. You now know that…
… the way your life goes, how it feels to be you, your response to the things happening and people around you …
All of these things are driven by the choices you make moment to moment.
Choices, no matter how small, have an impact.
Learning how to distinguish those moments, noticing how you respond to them, and choosing what to do next – that’s the game.
When you’re not in the game you find yourself in survival mode, as a result you are constantly reacting to the world around you, making choices out of obligation.
To choose you, to choose alignment with your inner and higher Self, that takes something.
Living a Choice Driven Life requires effort, intentionality, support and is so much easier when you’re in a community. Surrounded by others who can reflect yourself back to you, who are in a similar space of striving to increase their awareness. People who will help you remember what you are capable of.
- Community. This is the number one value. You will make new friends and develop deep connection with other humans on a similar journey to yours who are willing to share, learn and be accountable right alongside you. You will be growing in community with others. Because, let’s be real, you are your own teacher, Sunni is just the reminder.
- Depth. Crafting Intention is a prerequisite to join this space so, so you can be confident that everyone in the Driving School Crew has a foundation for our discussions.
- Guidance. Sunni is on the Journey with you, the only difference is she’s felt the calling to lead and mentor. She will gently guide you through new conversations and exploration of new modalities and methods for increasing your awareness.
- Content. Each month the content will touch on experiential learning, intellectual learning and development of emotional intelligence and spiritual alignment. The Driving School Crew votes on which themes they want to explore next.
This program is offered virtually and on a sliding scale. In exchange for your monthly investment you will gain access to:
- Interactive Teach & Chats. We use Zoom, they last about an hour and are recorded for those who can’t attend live. Sunni shares some new info on the current topic and facilitates discussion. These typically* happen on a Tuesday at 9pm ET.
- Discussion Groups. An opportunity to come together as a community to share what we’re discovering, add in your own tips and resources and generally support each other in remembering how to drive our lives. Typically* once or twice a month on a Tuesday at 9pm ET. Sometimes we go deep on the current topic, sometimes we never get to it and spend our entire session discussing current events, awakenings or epiphanies being had.
- Application Opportunities. (not homework, so there’s no way to get ‘behind’ ?) These are exercises you can choose to take on that are designed to support you in applying the topic into your daily life. They are each structured and range from woo-woo to analytical so you can choose your own adventure, completing only those you feel drawn to.
- Pondering Prompts. Each month you will receive pondering prompts to work with and incorporate into your own pondering process. Typically they are provided both in a PDF and an audio file to support all learning types. Many use this as journaling prompts, however others simply allow the prompts to roll around in their consciousness throughout the month.
- Online Student Portal. We use Teachable as a hub for all of program materials in a format that is user friendly and easy to navigate and available in an app for iOS.
- Online Community currently curated through a private Facebook Group. This is where we connect between our session to share our revelations, offer encouragement and generally feel supported.
*We say ‘typically’ here because this group is very fluid and community oriented. Some months a Crew member will have a request to change the day or time we meet. We do this collaboratively.
As always with Sunni’s programs, the biggest investment you need to be prepared for comes in the form of your time. You should be prepared to spend a minimum of 1 hour per week in Driving School (this includes journaling, pondering, meditation etc). Keep in mind, this is all time invested in your Self. And, this is the part that will be the most challenging for most because we aren’t used to investing time in ourselves.
Sunni will be investing about 8 hours each month to create the content for this program.
Your financial investment is left up to you. If you’re not familiar with our sliding scale philosophy, start here. When you’re ready, click below to choose your monthly investment. Once you sign up you will automatically be billed each month with the ability to cancel at any time.